We provide a range of volunteering opportunities, including:
- The 100 Trees project
- Workshops around sustainable woodland management
- Community tree planting
- Creative workshops and arts projects
When you join a Living Woods volunteering day you will get the chance to:
- Help bring back native woodland for present and future generations
- Work with like minded people
- Be outdoors breathing the fresh air as you get to know the landscapes of the North East
Friends of The People’s Kitchen, Winter 2018
Living Woods North East will provide the tools, equipment and materials including trees, spades, stakes, trees guards, gloves, wellies, and the various other bits and pieces we use.
Our team of facilitators are passionate about what they do and love sharing their expertise and knowledge.
What Kind of Events Are You Interested In?
Tick the boxes below to express your interest for different kinds of events we’re running and we’ll email you about upcoming opportunities.